Chance of rain 40%. Use escape to clear. Mostly cloudy.

Cloudy with showers. Overcast with rain showers at times. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Winds light and variable.

Low 49F. Observation Station: Carlisle (Lat: 54.9333. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Bellevue, WA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com High 56F. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. Water Found on Moon’s Sunlit Surface for First Time, Zeta Tracker: Projected Path, Satellite and More, Preparing For Inclement Weather on Halloween, A Safety Guide for Your Sitter in Case of Weather Emergencies, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds light and variable. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours.

Winds light and variable. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend!

Chance of rain 40%. Thursday and Friday will see a low pressure system bring persistent and often heavy rain to the area, while on Saturday winds will pick up as rain clears to the east. Chance of rain 60%. A sunny but windy day on Sunday with blustery showers, possibly heavy at times. High 56F. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Low 38F. Chance of rain 40%. Cloudy with showers. High & Low Weather Summary for the Past Weeks High near 50F.

Partly cloudy skies. Chance of rain 40%. 14 hours agoLast updated 14 hours ago Updated Monday to Friday only. Winds light and variable. High around 55F. Low 43F. Read about our approach to external linking. High 49F. Overcast with rain showers at times. Winds light and variable. Bellevue Temperature Yesterday. High 58F. Winds light and variable. High around 55F. Winds light and variable. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable.

Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable.

High around 55F. This will move through into the afternoon keeping things dull and wet, but it will begin to clear in the late afternoon. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Rain will spread in from the southwest this morning under cloudy, grey skies. Winds light and variable. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Bellevue area. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight.

Cloudy with showers. High 59F. Annual Weather Averages Near Bellevue. Maximum temperature yesterday: 53 °F (at 2:53 pm) Minimum temperature yesterday: 40 °F (at 4:53 am) Average temperature yesterday: 45 °F. High 54F. Overcast with rain showers at times. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Cloudy with a few showers. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Today’s and tonight’s Bellevue, WA weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds light and variable.

Chance of rain 50%. A few clouds. Winds light and variable.
Winds light and variable. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. Mostly cloudy skies.

Winds light and variable.

Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Cloudy with showers. Chance of rain 60%. A succession of low pressure systems will keep things very wet and unsettled for the end of the working week and start of the weekend. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds light and variable. Temperatures will be above avearge with southwest winds.

- There is a small chance that homes and businesses could be flooded, causing damage to some buildings, - There is a small chance of fast flowing or deep floodwater causing danger to life, - Where flooding occurs, there is a slight chance of delays or cancellations to train and bus services, - Spray and flooding could lead to difficult driving conditions and some road closures, - There is a small chance that some communities become cut off by flooded roads, - There is a slight chance of power cuts and loss of other services to some homes and businesses, BBC Weather in association with MeteoGroup. All times are GMT (Europe/London, GMT +0000) unless otherwise stated. Chance of rain 50%. Please turn on JavaScript. Showing: All Year Climate & Weather Averages in Bellevue. Sunshine will tend to be brief with plenty of cloud around. Winds light and variable. Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 49F. Outlook for Sunday to Tuesday. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Periods of heavy rain possibly leading to flooding and disruption to transport. 14-day weather forecast for Belle Vue. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Winds will strengthen in the early hours with a growing risk of showers. Low near 45F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. High around 50F. A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. Clear skies for a time will give way to some cloud and perhaps a few scattered showers, although most places will stay dry. Media requires JavaScript to play. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 44F. Chance of rain 40%.

Chance of rain 50%. A few clouds. Mainly cloudy. Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Low 48F.

© Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020.

Low 46F. Low 49F.

Bellevue Weather Forecasts. Partly cloudy.

Overcast with rain showers at times.

Chance of rain 50%. High 59F. Hurricane Zeta Crossing Mexico as it Eyes the Gulf Coast Next, Winter Storm: Where to Expect the Most Snow, Ice. Low 42F.

High 52F. Partly cloudy in the evening. Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015.

Chance of rain 40%.

Low around 45F.

Low 44F.

Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High Temp: 77 °F. Winds are likely to strengthen in the afternoon with some strong gusts in places. A windy day of sunshine and showers is expected. Chance of rain 30%. Considerable clouds early. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

The first option will be automatically selected. Type at least three characters to start auto complete.

Chance of rain 40%. High 58F. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers.

Winds light and variable. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Bellevue, WA. Averages are for Seattle Boeing Field, which is 8 miles from Bellevue. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

Low 43F. Low 44F. Chance of rain 40%.

Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.